Benefits of a lion attack - sort of
Nov 21, 2017
I am the survivor of a vicious lion attack. It happened this past June, and it may be the reason our family is closer than ever. What is the secret to a close-knit family? Unfortunately, many times the answer is painful, scary, frustrating, or humiliating…but we’ll give you the answer coming up next.
- This is one of the great legacies my father left me after he graduated to heaven.
- The secret to a close-knit family is…Trauma, camping, accidents, basically…when things go wrong.
- Families who play together stay together.
- But much of the bonding depends on how your family handles the hard times.
- Treasure hunting your trials
- How has God improved us through this experience…how has it made us better
- How was God faithful
- What did we learn
- How might God use this in the future to help others
Have You Signed Up Yet?
We've got some powerful free online courses you can sign up for today! Get instant access to:
- The Couples Communication Course
- Discover the #1 Reason Relationships Fail
- The Smalley Animal Personality Course
- The Hero's Guide to Winning Back Your Wife
Don't miss another day without these courses!