I am the survivor of a vicious lion attack. It happened this past June, and it may be the reason our family is closer than ever. What is the secret to a close-knit family? Unfortunately, many times the answer is painful, scary, frustrating, or humiliating…but we’ll give you the answer coming up next.
- This is one of the great legacies my father left me after he graduated to heaven.
- The secret to a close-knit family is…Trauma, camping, accidents, basically…when things go wrong.
- Families who play together stay together.
- But much of the bonding depends on how your family handles the hard times.
- Treasure hunting your trials
- How has God improved us through this experience…how has it made us better
- How was God faithful
- What did we learn
- How might God use this in the future to help others