[re-air] Four things every couple needs to know about sex
Jul 24, 2018
Today we are talking about sex, possibly one of the greatest gifts outside of eternal life God ever gave humankind! To help us with this conversation, Dave Willis of strongermarriages.com, is going to lend his expertise...and trust me, this guy has millions of readers, likes, and more.
Coming up next we talk about the 4 things every couple needs to know about sex.
About Dave and Ashley Willis (www.strongermarriages.com)
- Almost 1 million likes on their Facebook page!
- Millions of readers on their blog
- Pastor at Stevens Creek Church near Augusta, Georgia
- Authors of The 7 Day Marriage Challenge (Husband edition and Wife edition)
4 things every couple needs to know about sex
- Where do you come up with all this great content?
- Who was your inspiration to get into marriage ministry?
- What’s the worst fight you and Ashley have had?
- Most MEN see sex as a form of stress relief while most WOMEN need stress relief BEFORE they can be in mindset to make love.
- Deeper TRANSPARENCY outside the bedroom leads to deeper INTIMACY inside the bedroom.
- Keep your FANTASIES focused on each other. Don’t just be PHYSICALLY monogamous; be MENTALLY monogamous too.
- Don’t forget to have FUN!
FIND OUT HOW
Proven Strategies To The Marriage You Really Want!
Are you struggling in your marriage with:
- Difficulty communicating and asserting your needs?
- Lack of intimacy and feeling disconnected?
- Feeling stuck because you keep having the same fights over and over again?
- Feeling easily triggered by built-up resentment?
THERE IS HOPE! Join The VIP Inner Circle today and allow me to help guide you making fine-tune adjustments or major overhauls needed for your relationship to succeed! After 25-years, there's nothing I haven't seen before and no hurt too big to overcome.