Pursue unity quietly
Feb 06, 2019
President Roosevelt's "day in infamy" and Winston Churchill's "never surrender" are two famous speeches setting the tone for today's show. We share a story from our past that I’m simply calling, the great American meltdown of NYC! Today we pursue unity through a story.
Pursue Oneness takes the guesswork out of "what can help" by providing an easy way to discover the most important knowledge and skills for you need to succeed in your relationship. Check it out today!
Leave a review and subscribe to the podcast.
Call us at (903) 392-0975 and leave a voicemail question or review.
- Perhaps the greatest scripture in the Bible about taking a timeout is James 1:19, “Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.”
- This is the essence of what it means to take a timeout.
The best way to truly understand this concept...NYC and the great American meltdown!
- This is yet another verse in Scripture we need to live out by taking a timeout when we get upset.
- It might be the best way of protecting your relationship from the four risk factors of divorce!
If we hadn’t taken a timeout, if I hadn’t done what we teach you to do during a timeout, I never would have gotten the insight I experienced.
We will finish the story in the Pursue Oneness online experience! Don’t hate me. But you’ve got to get the course if you want to:
- Amy just wanted to connect with her old friend
- I freaked out
- Do you remember what you said to me?
- Know what major insight I had on the ferry to Staten Island
- Learn how to take a healthy timeout
- The exact things you must do during a timeout
- Those specific questions you need to ask yourself during the timeout in order to keep it from being used for evil
FIND OUT HOW
Proven Strategies To The Marriage You Really Want!
Are you struggling in your marriage with:
- Difficulty communicating and asserting your needs?
- Lack of intimacy and feeling disconnected?
- Feeling stuck because you keep having the same fights over and over again?
- Feeling easily triggered by built-up resentment?
THERE IS HOPE! Join The VIP Inner Circle today and allow me to help guide you making fine-tune adjustments or major overhauls needed for your relationship to succeed! After 25-years, there's nothing I haven't seen before and no hurt too big to overcome.