New series Tonight: Why married sex is the best sex
May 08, 2018
Married sex is the best sex
- Why do a series of shows on sex? Married sex is the best sex!
- Because it seems as though this is the topic of conversation you, the listener is most interested in.
- Our number one show is titled “Is Oral sex allowed for a Christian couple”.
- Oddly enough most couples don’t ever truly learn about the needs and desires of their spouse...so we are going to help facilitate a conversation about them.
- There is still a lot of misinformation out there for couples, we want to clear the air and get you on the right path for a healthy sex life.
- Let’s start off this series with some good ole healthy facts and figures about sex and the married couple
- Married people have the best sex
- Sex isn’t only about personal pleasure, it’s about loving someone unconditionally and meeting their needs intimacy wise.
- PsychologyToday.com “For example, if you have sex twice a week you may experience the equivalent of being two years younger than your chronological age, as well as benefiting from a significant enhancement in the health and efficiency of the heart, respiratory system, and maintaining muscle strength.”
- “A 2004 a study conducted at Dartmouth by David Blachflower in conjunction with Andrew Oswald at the University of Warwich in England, drew on a sample of 16,000 people, and found that sex enters so strongly and positively in happiness equations that they estimated that increasing intercourse from once a month to once a week is equivalent to the amount of happiness generated by adding an additional $50,000 in yearly income for the average American. The happiest people, they claim, tend to be those having the most sex.”
- “Sex delivers a natural high in the form of the neurohypophysical "feel-good" hormone, oxytocin, producing a feeling of tranquility and happiness, and lowering blood pressure, which also provides protection against heart attacks and strokes. The team's research showed that those who had sex three times a week or more cut their risk for heart attack and stroke by 50%.”
- “Research by Kahneman, Krueger, Schkade, Schwarz and Stone (2004) found, among a sample of 1,000 employed women, that sex was rated as the activity that produces the single largest amount of happiness.”
- So why do married people have more sex?
- Convenience. You’ve already found each other so have fun!
- Cues. I know what you are wanting!
- Safety. No diseases here!
- Freedom from fear of rejection. No anxiety over rejection.
- Greater freedom to risk and experiment. Because you know you are loved!
- Emotional intimacy as great foreplay. Couldn’t have said it better myself.
Have You Signed Up Yet?
We've got some powerful free online courses you can sign up for today! Get instant access to:
- The Couples Communication Course
- Discover the #1 Reason Relationships Fail
- The Smalley Animal Personality Course
- The Hero's Guide to Winning Back Your Wife
Don't miss another day without these courses!