How to end it well
Today Seth Johnson is taking over the show. So everything we talk about is something he wanted, and he got.
- Seth wants to talk about ending well.
- Every good thing sometimes comes to an end
- Dating, marriage, business, etc.
- How to end well
- “Ending well means intentionally setting aside time for reflection and acknowledgment, time to name the cost, the enormity of the work and everything that has gone into it, and name the moments of grace and beauty that helped carry us through.” The Allender Center
- Don’t dismiss it or avoid it
- Embrace the awkwardness
- Don’t lie
- What are your favorite memories?
FIND OUT HOW
Proven Strategies To The Marriage You Really Want!
Are you struggling in your marriage with:
- Difficulty communicating and asserting your needs?
- Lack of intimacy and feeling disconnected?
- Feeling stuck because you keep having the same fights over and over again?
- Feeling easily triggered by built-up resentment?
THERE IS HOPE! Join The VIP Inner Circle today and allow me to help guide you making fine-tune adjustments or major overhauls needed for your relationship to succeed! After 25-years, there's nothing I haven't seen before and no hurt too big to overcome.