How to end it well
Jan 09, 2018
Today Seth Johnson is taking over the show. So everything we talk about is something he wanted, and he got.
- Seth wants to talk about ending well.
- Every good thing sometimes comes to an end
- Dating, marriage, business, etc.
- How to end well
- “Ending well means intentionally setting aside time for reflection and acknowledgment, time to name the cost, the enormity of the work and everything that has gone into it, and name the moments of grace and beauty that helped carry us through.” The Allender Center
- Don’t dismiss it or avoid it
- Embrace the awkwardness
- Don’t lie
- What are your favorite memories?
Have You Signed Up Yet?
We've got some powerful free online courses you can sign up for today! Get instant access to:
- The Couples Communication Course
- Discover the #1 Reason Relationships Fail
- The Smalley Animal Personality Course
- The Hero's Guide to Winning Back Your Wife
Don't miss another day without these courses!