How to survive the drive
Jun 26, 2018
How to survive the drive!
- Keep it positive
- Give each other the benefit of the doubt
- Are you really supposed to blow everything off?
- No, you can’t really, but before you say anything
- Ask yourself, “Is this a life or death issue?”
- “Could I be judged for the same thing?”
- In the heat of the moment, should you wait, even if it’s just five minutes?
- What’s my goal in saying anything...Shame? Apology? Correct?
- In order to survive the drive, chill, take a breath, and keep these questions front and center if anything comes up.
Have You Signed Up Yet?
We've got some powerful free online courses you can sign up for today! Get instant access to:
- The Couples Communication Course
- Discover the #1 Reason Relationships Fail
- The Smalley Animal Personality Course
- The Hero's Guide to Winning Back Your Wife
Don't miss another day without these courses!