How to survive the driveJun 25, 2018
How to survive the drive!
- Keep it positive
- Give each other the benefit of the doubt
- Are you really supposed to blow everything off?
- No, you can’t really, but before you say anything
- Ask yourself, “Is this a life or death issue?”
- “Could I be judged for the same thing?”
- In the heat of the moment, should you wait, even if it’s just five minutes?
- What’s my goal in saying anything...Shame? Apology? Correct?
- In order to survive the drive, chill, take a breath, and keep these questions front and center if anything comes up.